Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nothing is impossible

Nothing is impossible
      I used be a PR planner before I came to the Unite State. Because of my PR planner experiences, I got a chance to be a stage designer for a children organization.
     The children organization will hold a sing and dance show every year. All the show will be performed by the children and the youth. Basic on the tradition, there will be an anchorperson in the show. The anchorperson will got the list of the program. He will announce the items on the program. In my opinions, this is boring. So I designed a song and dance documentary without a anchorperson for the organization. It’s funny but difficult. Everybody said it’s a really good idea, but it cannot be realized.
    What I believed is “nothing is impossible”. So I tried to write a perfect script for the show, and I tried to communicate with the director. I wanted to make sure all the program would fit for the main idea of the show. We fixed the script again and again. We practiced over and over. Finally, the show was successful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment